- Write your name in less than 20 minutes and 20 letters
(only alphabets allowed, no numeric digits or "_" allowed)
- What's your age group ?
less than 0
equal to 0
greater than 0
- What is 2 + 2 ?
- If you have one brother, how many brothers your brother has?
none one question is too personal
- Complete the following sentence........... (4 marks)
______ ________ ________ _________ .
- If there are 365 days in a year, how many days make a year ?
- Read the statement carefully and answer the following question :
"My mother's daughter's brother's mother's mother's daughter's husband's wife is my mother herself".
Q. How many times the word "mother" appear in the above statement ?
- If someone gives you a rupee for 100 paise, would you get
One rupee ? 100 paise ?
- Write an Essay on "MYSELF" in not more than three sentences.
(HINT : My Name is ___________ (same as in ). I am a _______ (boy/girl). i am writing an essay.)
- If the time is 3.00 what does your digital watch show ?
- At what time does the 11.16 Indrani Express come ?
- What do you do on a honeymoon ?
Collect Honey while admiring the moon
- Earth is Flat ?
- If A = B and B = C then B = A ?
OUT OF SYLLABUS
- If you eat lunch during lunch time, what do you eat during dinner time ?
- Think and write the present tense of THOUGHT.
- Fill in the blank :
I am a letter.
- Who was the first MAN to land on moon ?
- What comes first ?
- Can you count more than five using your hands ?
- Spell M-Y-T-H-O-L-O-G-Y
- Mrs. Sinha is Mr. Sinha's
- Car A start from X and car B start from Y. X and Y are located 100 miles apart from each other. how many wheels does each car has ?
One Four Seven
- To reach to the 12th floor of the World Trade Center, how many buttons would you press in the elevator ?
- Complete the following series [this question carries 3 marks]
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, _, _, _.
- This one tests your imagination.
SUN is nearer to India than AMERICA because.........
SUN is smaller than AMERICA
One can see SUN, but not AMERICA
i do not have any time left to think on this one.
- Your feedback counts. (please do not write how many times)
I rate the difficulty level for the above question paper as
8 9 10 [NOTE : 1 is very easy and 10 is most difficult]
Number of times i flipped a coin
35 70 i forgot to bring my coin so i bluffed and prayed for good luck.