Sunday 1 June 2008

Why Star Wars is not a kids' movie...

While it may have been a great PG movie, some of these lines could be taken the wrong way. On some of these you have to really stretch.

From the Return of the Jedi:
  • "Rise, my friend."
  • "Hey, point that thing somewhere else!"
  • "Not bad for a little furball."
  • "How can they be jamming us if they don't know we're coming?"
  • "Come here, I won't hurt you. You want something to eat?"
  • "Keep on that one, I'll take these two"
  • "I want you to take her. I mean it, take her!"
  • "I don't think the Empire had wookies in mind when they designed her, Chewie."

From the Empire Strikes Back:
  • "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
  • "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
  • "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
  • "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
  • "Control, control! You must learn control!"
  • "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
  • "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
From A New Hope:
  • "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
  • "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
  • "Look at the size of that thing!"
  • "Sorry about the mess..."
  • "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
  • "You've got something jammed in here real good."
  • "Put that thing away before you get us all killed."
  • "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
  • "Get in there you big furry oaf. I don't care what you smell!"

3 comments:

Someone said...

ROFL. Seriously ROFL

The Decayed Canine said...

Baster. Don't let corrupt thoughts enter your head. Control... :D

The Grin Reaper said...

Can't help, mate. I get too bored sometimes :)